Streeters London is seeking a Video + Stills Producer for Multi-Media/Image Artists.
This person would be responsible for supporting Agents by:
- Overseeing production of video & stills shoots for Streeters Multi-Media/Image Artists.
- Preparing budgets, deal memos, advances & final billing an array of digital projects.
- Travel arrangements plus booking assistants for shoots and projects.
- Liaising between Agents, Artists, Vendors/Suppliers and Clients.
- Managing Artists' calendars.
- Assisting with all aspects of complex schedules for multiple shoots simultaneously.
- Maintaining shoot budgets & negotiating fees.
- Finalizing job closings & reconciling expenses.
- Helping to maintain artists' portfolios, both physical and digital.
- On-set production when required.
- Building relationships with Vendors/Suppliers.
- Managing Post-Production & setting post schedules across multiple time zones to ensure all deadlines are met.
- A good understanding of the digital landscape and the varying requirements and suppliers our Multi-Media/Image Artists work with.
- Strong knowledge of software that is related to digital media, video editing and animation.
- Ability to prioritize with appropriate sense of urgency and accuracy and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superb organizational skills (keeping projects on track, fast & accurate billing, etc).
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Prior fashion, photography or agency experience required.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
- Excel & Word experience, good math skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Start date: ASAP
For further consideration, apply by sending with your CV, salary requirements and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions without these three items will not be considered.
While we appreciate all candidates, only those considered will be contacted. Thank you for your response.